Papers dealing with any topic included in the preceeding list are currently being invited for this Congress. An abstract of until 500 words giving a clear picture of the subject covered, and highlighting the major contributions must be submitted to the Organizing Committee.
- Topic of Discussion
- Name of Author or Authors
- Institution Affiliation
- Full Address for Correspondence (including fax/phone numbers)
It is suggested to download word template and to send the abstract at: email@example.com
We will keep waiting for receiving the papers according to the following instructions:
1. Works shall be sent in a pdf file in format IEEE double column with an extension not greater than 10 pages. Full papers must be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese. However, regardless of language of full paper, abstract must be written in English (IEEE word template for CLAGTEE ).
2. The work must include the following information:
- Name of the author or authors.
- Institution or company.
- Contact adress and e-mail.
- At least 5 keywords.
- Introduction specifying the problem studied and the art state with a bibliographic discussion.
- Main part with the fundamentation presented in a sequential and very well structured form, with numerical results presented by means of graphics or tables.
- Brief biographic account of the authors.
3. The equations must be consecutivelly enumerated at the right han side with the number inside parenthesis.
When the author is notified that his abstract has been accepted he will be able to send his full paper.
The full paper must comply with the requirements listed above and must be sent in PDF format to the following account:firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest using the following template in order to standardize the presentations:
Please name the file with the following format:Full Name of Exhibitor - CODE XX.XXX
Please personally deliver the file to the organizing committee at the time of the accreditation.
While you can modify the text box of the films to the size of their content, we ask that you at least keep the background and the logo of the congress.
The presentation must be compatible with versions of Microsoft Power Point 2003 or higher or Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7 or higher.
Each job will be assigned a maximum time of 20 minutes. This includes the time needed to introduce the speaker to the beginning as well as the time needed for the audience's questions at the end.
The start time of each presentation will be available in the program so that the attendees can witness the exhibition of works in different sessions that are carried out simultaneously if they so desire.
It is essential that the duration of exposures is as stipulated.
We suggest using the following template, size A0 (841 × 1189)mm, in order to standardize the posters:
Please name the file with the following format:Full Name of Exhibitor - CODE XX.XXX (poster)
The poster should be simple, clear, with brief text. It should briefly describe the work done, and should provide the information necessary for the reader to understand the work addressed without the author's explanation. Efforts should be made to use good-resolution didactic images that catch the attention of the reader. Must be able to motivate discussion and questions.