Topics of discussion
The Conference Organizing Committee invites researchers and practitioners worldwide to submit papers for review and possible presentation. The Conference scope covers the following topics:
1. Energy Development Planning and Load Forecasting.
2. Generation and Transmission Systems Planning and Operation.
3. Thermoelectric Power Plants.
4. Thermonuclear Power Plants.
5. Hydroelectric Power Plants.
6. Small Power Plants.
7. Renewable and Non-Conventional Sources of Electric Power (Fuel Cell, Solar, Wind, Biomass, etc.).
8. Bioenergy for Electricity Generation.
9. High-Voltage Transmission Systems.
10. Direct Current Transmission Systems.
11. Electrical Systems Interconnections.
12. Electrical Distribution Systems.
13. Substations and Equipments.
14. Maintenance Electrical Power Systems.
15. Control and Safety Measures Systems.
16. Technical and Economical Issues Related to Cogeneration Systems.
17. Tariff Systems.
18. Legislation for the Electric Energy Trade.
19. Computer Models and Programs for Analysis of Electrical Systems.
20. Signal Processing and Analysis.
21. Smart Grid Systems Applications.
22. Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks.
23. Efficient Use of Energy / Power Quality.
24. Environmental Aspects of Power Plants.
25. Instrumentation and Data Acquisition.
26. Geographic Information Systems and Telemetry.
27. Engineering Education.